Based in Irvine, California, FactoryEye North America is a division of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC), a global provider of business integration and decision support solutions. FactoryEye powered by Magic Software’s IoT platform is the solution that medium-size manufacturers turn to on their path to Industry 4.0. FactoryEye’s unique solution is intuitive, designed for rapid implementation that does not require changing existing systems and infrastructure.
FactoryEye gives global manufacturers unparalleled visibility into their operations, which enables them to make continuous improvements in the production process. FactoryEye captures production data and transforms it into actionable intelligence, which empowers workers, managers and manufacturing executives to make informed decisions in real time.
- By early 2021, FactoryEye had several manufacturing clients in Europe but was relatively unknown in the US marketplace. The need was to plan a successful launch of FactoryEye in US marketplace.
- The company needed to identify industry analysts who covered Smart Manufacturing and conduct briefings to raise awareness about its solution.
- The company needed to clearly define which types of manufacturers would be in its sweet spot for marketing and sales efforts.
- There was the need to build increased awareness of FactoryEye and its software to mid-sized manufacturers in industrial manufacturing, plastics, food & beverage and other vertical areas.
- There was a need to highlight FactoryEye executives as forward-thinking thought leaders by securing articles in relevant trade and industry publications.
In January 2021, DPR Group developed a timeline that outlined all the basic elements to conduct a successful launch of FactoryEye in North America in Q-1 2021.
In preparation for the launch, DPR Group consulted with FactoryEye executives to identify eight vertical areas that the company could focus their marketing efforts on. Then DPR Group drafted the text for those vertical areas for the FactoryEye website.
Prior to the launch, DPR Group helped schedule briefings with industry analysts who covered data-driven solutions in manufacturing.
In April 2021, DPR Group distributed a press release entitled, “Magic Software Introduces FactoryEye, a Dynamic Industry 4.0 Solution for Mid-Sized Manufacturers.” We then followed up with editors to secure a number of high-profile media placements.
As the result of the pre-launch briefing in April 2021, with Industry Analyst firm Tech-Clarity, industry analyst Julie Fraser posted this update on LinkedIn and Twitter, “Fascinating briefing from Magic Software’s FactoryEye as they launch in the US from EMEA. A blend of manufacturing IIoT Platform with MES, delivered in value-focused sprints. Services and software focused on quick progress to Industry 4.0.”
Over the past few years, DPR Group secured placements for more than 100 articles about FactoryEye in high-profile publications such as:
- Automotive Industries
- Canadian Metalworking
- California Business Journal
- Enterprise Talk
- The Fabricator
- Manufacturing News
- DC Velocity
- Food Manufacturing
- Industry Week
- Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery
- Today’s Medical Developments
- Tech Talks Daily
Additionally, DPR Group has conducted background research for, and drafted and secured placements for more than 35 bylined articles by FactoryEye executives in high-profile publications such as:
- “Increasing Food Traceability for Mid-Sized Manufacturers”
- “What’s Your Plan for Transitioning to Industry 4.0?”
Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- “Three Ways to Build a Future-Proof Factory with Millennial Manufacturing.”
- “Manufacturers Need to Begin Implementing Smart Manufacturing on the Shop Floor.”
- “3 Ways Packaging Operations Can Survive the Great Resignation”
- “Running on Fumes? AI Isn’t Possible Without Proper Data Management.”
- “Can You Improve ROI Using Factory 4.0?”
- “Manufacturing data: too much of a good thing?”
- “The Next Frontier.”
- Manufacturing Today
- “Industry 4.0 helping the reshoring initiative.”
Aerospace Manufacturing & Design
- “Say Goodbye to Data Silos with Industry 4.0.”
- “Implementation: The most overlooked part of digital transformation for midsize manufacturers.”
DPR Group helped script and conduct interviews for a variety of YouTube videos, with the most recent being the popular, “Better Call Tom” series. These videos are designed to highlight a common production floor problem for mid-sized manufacturing facilities and then show how FactoryEye provides realistic, workable solutions to solve those problems.
To view the Real Time Production Monitoring video, please click Here.
In addition, DPR Group has helped draft press releases, blogs, social media posts on behalf of FactoryEye. And we nominated FactoryEye and its executives as guests in several industry podcasts.
Regional Manufacturing Workshops: The Path to a Smarter Factory
In the past few years, FactoryEye has organized regional workshops in locations such as Charlotte, Detroit and Cleveland. The purpose of these workshops was to bring together industry experts with local manufacturers to discuss the best pathways for implementing workable Industry 4.0 solutions on the shop floor. DPR Group invited editors to attend these events, with positive media coverage from IIoT World, Industry Week and other publications.