With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices throughout Europe, Asia, and North America, TradeBeyond is the leading provider of supply chain management solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands. TradeBeyond empowers its customers to work smarter, with greater visibility and control in order to source and produce products faster, more responsibly, and more profitably.
TradeBeyond helps brands and retailers streamline product development and sourcing all the way through order, production, and delivery. Through innovative sourcing management, product lifecycle management (PLM), and production and order management solutions, TradeBeyond empowers the supply chain network by driving collaboration to over 15,000 retail and supplier partners, and 30,000 users in more than 50 countries.
- Originally established in 1995, the company, then known as CBX Software, faced the challenge of developing the best strategy to obtain consequent media coverage for the launch of TradeBeyond, its new corporate brand.
- Establish TradeBeyond as a thought leader in managing the challenges of the modern complex supply chain environment.
- Secure high-profile media coverage to highlight TradeBeyond’s growth through the acquisition of Pivot88, a company that orchestrates quality and compliance processes across more than 50,000 supply chain partners in 112 countries.
- Raise awareness about the company’s expanded mission and enhanced product suite to both current and prospective customers by securing bylined and feature articles highly visible publications in the retail, manufacturing, and supply chain areas.
- Secure positive media coverage and third-party reference by some of TradeBeyond’s globally recognized customers.
In the summer of 2022, DPR Group worked in collaboration with marketing executives at CBX Software (at the time) and together developed a strategy for a successful relaunch of the company as TradeBeyond. They scheduled briefings with industry analysts to lay the groundwork for the relaunch. DPR Group then created a timeline that showed everything needed such as updated executive photos, high-resolution graphic illustrations, and the timing for media interviews.
In early 2023, Lilian Bories, CMO, TradeBeyond set the goal for DPR Group of securing at least 70 pieces of positive media coverage for TradeBeyond in one year. The plan was for DPR Group to pitch a wide range of story ideas to relevant press and for TradeBeyond’s senior copywriter to take the first cut at developing the drafts of the articles, which were to appear under the byline of various executives at TradeBeyond.
Dan Demaree, President of DPR Group said, “Although this process was different from how we work with our other clients, I must say that it worked extremely well. With our collaborative efforts securing more than 135 high-profile earned media placements in one year, we placed almost double our initial media placement goal. Our ongoing public relations campaigns have helped secure a higher level of brand awareness for TradeBeyond as the premier provider in global sourcing and supply chain SaaS solutions!”
Throughout the past year, DPR Group has secured 57 bylined articles featuring TradeBeyond executives in publications such as:
- Total Retail
- Inbound Logistics
- Manufacturing Tomorrow
- Food Industry Executive
- Focus on Transportation & Logistics
- Food Logistics
- Candy & Snack Today
- Retail Technology Insider
- Supply Chain Quarterly
- Supply Chain Brain
Throughout the past year, DPR Group has secured 21 feature articles that highlight TradeBeyond’s products and services in publications such as:
- Sourcing Journal
- Supply Chain World
- Supply Chain 24/7
- Pet Food Industry
- Procurement Magazine
- Apparel News
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Dive
- Chain Store Age
In addition, DPR Group has secured media coverage related to some of TradeBeyond’s renowned clients such as Briloner, KiKs and Party City.
- Chain Store Age
- Store Brands
- Muli Channel Merchant
- DC Velocity
- American Journal of Transportation
- International Trade