DocSite provided physicians and clinical decision-makers with the technology needed to be more productive, efficient and focused on what truly matters — improving patient care. Tied to evidence-based guidelines, DocSite’s modular, affordable, web-based tools helped thousands of physicians across the nation reduce practice variation, enhance communication, and support patient self-care initiatives. DocSite earned an endorsement from the Texas Medical Association and was also highlighted as a leader in chronic disease management systems/registries by the Physicians Foundation for Health Systems Excellence.
- Build stronger brand awareness about DocSite as a leading provider of reliable, web-based tools for the healthcare community.
- Generate increased media exposure for DocSite in publications read by each target group — physicians, IPAs, PHOs, and health plans.
- Demonstrate how DocSite’s tools improve patient care and save time for clinicians.
- Position DocSite executives as thought leaders in the field of best-practice patient care.
- Develop and implement effective PR programs that complement DocSite’s sales and marketing efforts to generate qualified leads.
Shortly after a business associate introduced Dr. John Haughton, Founder, Chairman and Chief Medical Officer of DocSite, to Dan Demaree, Founder and CEO of DPR Group, the two discussed current challenges and long-term goals for the DocSite. After their discussion, Dr. Haughton selected DPR Group to drive greater awareness of DocSite as a leading supplier of quality care and performance management technologies to the healthcare marketplace.
Shortly after getting started, DPR Group drafted and distributed multiple press releases that immediately increased awareness about DocSite in the healthcare community. For example, one press release announced that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) had selected DocSite to pilot test methods for electronically reporting measurement data for the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI). The two CMS pilots were designed to separately evaluate patient registries and electronic health records (EHRs) as tools to facilitate physician reporting under PQRI. DocSite was one of 18 solutions selected to pilot test registries and EHRs, and it was the only company to participate in both pilots.
Beyond press releases, DPR Group focused on developing and pitching case studies. In one example, the DPR team conducted interviews and drafted a case study entitled, “Duke University Affiliated Physicians Implements DocSite Registry with Decision Support.” This case study was one of several documents the team developed to shine a spotlight on high-profile organizations working with DocSite.
Leveraging its expertise in media relations, DPR Group also secured placements for several bylined articles by Dr. John Haughton, such as:
- “Practical Quality Improvement” in The Group Practice Journal
Within just two years, DPR Group had secured positive media coverage for DocSite and its executives in more than 150 publications, such as:
- Healthcare IT Strategist
- Texas Medical Association News
- Pharmacy Choice
- Managed Health Care
- Healthcare IT News
- Healthcare Informatics
- Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare
- Physicians Practice Technology Guide
- Illinois Hospital Association Today
- Physicians News Digest
In addition, DPR Group successfully nominated DocSite for several prestigious industry awards.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Within less than three years of working with DPR Group, DocSite was acquired by Covisint, a Compuware company. Then in 2017, Covisint was acquired by OpenText ™, global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM).